Page 1 of 1
Are we on for tomorrow (July 11)?
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:36 am
by Venture
Hey all. Trying to plan my week. Are we playing tomorrow?
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:22 pm
by lindalas
I'm on for tomorrow and with some luck Mig might be able to make it too (although I wouldn't bet on it).
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:10 pm
by Bedeo
I'm up for it if we have enough.
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:47 pm
by Venture
I can make it if we have enough. I guess it depends on Boomer and Tunari. Let's make a decision sooner rather than later, though, as there's something else going on here that I need to RSVP to if we're not playing.
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:22 pm
by Tunari
Not completely sure. Depends what time my customers are signing tomorrow. I won't know until 10-11am my time when their appointment is set with Escrow.

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:40 am
by Tunari
Sorry guys, my customers are signing loan papers at 4pm, so I'll be at Escrow during game time.

Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:34 pm
by Bedeo
Ok, lets cancel then for now.
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:18 pm
by Venture
OK, I'm going to make other plans.
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:32 pm
by lindalas
I'm starting to like Boomer's "board participation" just as much as I enjoyed Simon's betrayal... we need new players and if it was up to me Boomer would be gone. This is rediculous!
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:51 pm
by Bedeo
Well, we're getting near the end of the campaign. Mabey Zap would like to return as a player? We do need to keep our numbers up, to be honest.
I'm happy to look for more players...but I'm not sure there'd be much point at this stage of this particular campaign...
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:48 pm
by Tunari
Sorry I was at that signing and we couldn't play. But it was a decent size loan about $700K (average loan is about $500K here), so I wanted to go to make sure everything went smooth.
I don't think we could get additional players at this point of the mod. We'd have to see what our plans were after this, if we did another fairly long mod, we'd probably want to add at least one player so there is always enough to play even if one of us doesn't make it. Probably safer with 2 additional players, but again, think we'd need to decide after this one, which is close to being wrapped up correct? Just a couple or few more sessions?
